Our team will assist you to achieve the highest level of productivity, achieving the best CPH, UPH, and yield through our proposed solutions.
Our process of optimisation includes a recommendation of the equipment that you should include in your production line, taking your needs into consideration. With an initial consultation and run-time analysis, you will receive our proposal for anoptimised solution for your business.
Often combined with on-site SMT maintenance and servicing, let Trans-Tec offer you the best solution from an expert perspective.
SMT Optimisation Process
|CONSULTATION & RUN-TIME ANALYSIS
||TRAINING & OPTIMISATION
- Identify and understand your SMT performance requirements
- Review the full specification of your SMT production lines
- Inspect the physical condition of each machine
- Assess material handling
- Monitor and document machine performance during actual production
- Identify production bottlenecks
- Compare productivity of SMT equipment versus maximum output ratios
- Develop the SMT line productivity improvement plan
- Work with the on-site production team for implementation of productivity improvement plan
- Train on-site SMT technicians and operators on proper maintenance scheduling and techniques
- Train SMT operator for improved material preparation & handling
- Formulate and instruct the on-site team on protocol for follow-up monitoring
- Conduct post-mortem review on productivity improvements
- Assist customers setting up their factories and full supporting infrastructure in new countries.